Varicose Veins are a Symptom of Venous Disease
Varicose veins, or enlarged and twisted rope-like veins that appear near the surface of the skin, are a result of venous disease (a disease in the veins). In normally functioning veins, tiny one-way valves open as blood flows toward the heart and close to prevent blood from flowing backward. When these valves malfunction, blood pools in the veins, increasing pressure, causing valve failure, which weakens the vein walls and causes them to bulge.
Our vein ablation treatment is a non-surgical treatment method that uses targeted laser energy to seal the vein shut, treating varicose veins directly at their source.
The Vena Cure EVLT Procedure
The VenaCure EVLT™ procedure is a minimally invasive treatment for the elimination of varicose veins that can be performed in office.
- Treatment in less than an hour
- Performed in our office
- Up to 98% success rate
- Immediate relief of symptoms
- Less pain and bruising than traditional vein stripping
- Return to normal activity immediately – with little or no pain or downtime
- No general anesthesia or hospitalization
- Minimal-to-no scarring
- Typically is covered by insurance